- Student of Communication, Media and Culture at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- Speaks fluently Greek, Russian and English, can also speak in French and a little Esperanto.
- Uses Linux as the primary operating system on all computers.
- Is a supporter of Free Software.
- Has also worked with Microsoft Windows, FreeBSD, HaikuOS and a lot of exotic or now obsolete operating systems.
- Has some programming experience in C and C++.
- Has good scripting experience in Python and Bash.
- Has served as graphical designer and typesetter for a variety for educational books for children (in Greek and Russian languages), most notably ZharPtica, an increasingly popular Russian as a Foreign Language course for children.